May 12, 2009

The Nephews

We watched the boys for a few days while Aaron and Amy went on a mini-vacation. We had a lot of fun bowling and of course Cole beat all our scores. We also went to the aerospace museum. As soon as we walked in the door Cole and Noah were screaming out which jets were the coolest. The only bad part of it all was when I showed up 15 minutes late to pick Cole up from school. I thought school got out at a different time, but luckily he forgave me. I felt so awful and I had to fight back the tears when I saw him sitting in the school front office waiting for me.

Noah was more of a spectator




Cole lost one leg in a tragic bowling accident, but he is still a good sport





You can see the excitement in Noah face... Cole was just a bit more excited

But I think Greg was the most excited... haha




No comments: