On Friday Cooper was taken off the PGE(medication), he did pretty well until about 8:00am Saturday. His oxygen saturation dipped too low, so he is now back on the PGE. He will be on that for the next week. The cardiologist is still very optimistic, the EKG they did most recently showed that the blood flow in the heart was looking better. Also infants lungs change and develop rapidly, so they feel he will improve. It looks like he will be in the hospital for the next two weeks. We have been able to hold him some , which is wonderful. It is still so difficult not to have him home with us. We really need all your prayers and lots of faith to get through this time. Thank you once again for your love and support.