July 6, 2010

We are about to have a few changes take place in our life. First, we are THRILLED we are expecting our first baby in January! After some health problems with me, prayer,  and faith we finally saw those two lines. It still is very unreal and even with feeling like crap, hearing the heart beat twice, and seeing the baby it is surreal to us. We feel deeply blessed and so grateful for this amazing blessing in our lives. We find out the gender in four weeks!

We are also moving because of the baby. We told our landlord I am pregnant and she wasn't too excited to have a baby living beneath her. So we will now be living above the ground, YAY we are no longer rats. We are moving into a really cute bungalow house in Sugarhouse and we are beyond excited to have our own space away from a landlord. It also cuts both of our commutes in half, we are so happy about that. We move next Thursday! With the move across town it seems like a million changes/decisions to make which are mostly minor, but still stressful. I was thinking about switching doctors/hospital but I don't feel good about it and it makes me cry to think about it. Which I am sure is just my hormones but still... Anyway life is good and I have much more to post but I am a bad blogger so this will due for now.

6 comments:

Kenna, Sulli and Mommy said...

Aubrie Nikol Gibbons Zeh! You are in sooooo much trouble!!! I had NO idea you were pregnant! CONGRATUFREAKINLATIONS!!!!!!!! You are going to be the most awesomest mommy ever!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Crystal said...

Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! Aubrie! That's so awesome! Congrats on all those big changes! :D

The Dalton's said...

Congratulations, Aubrie! That is super exciting news! Good luck with everything!

caitlin said...

Congrats, Congrats! So excited for you guys on all counts.

Cali Haynie Rutter said...

Yay! That is very exciting! Congrats

The Sweets said...

Congratulations Aubrie!!! I'm so excited for you two! I knew even in high school that you would be a great mother. You will love it and I hope that you aren't too sick. I'm excited for you to find out the gender. Good luck with moving.