- He laughed for the first time March 31st. Greg made him laugh by making noises and tickling him. It was the best thing ever.
- He loves noises you make with your tongue, lips, etc. Clicking like a horse is a favorite. Noises will pretty much guarantee the best wide open mouth smile ever.
- Sometimes when he is upset I will hold his hand and it calms him down. I love to hold his cute little hands. He has the longest fingers, he gets that from his mommy.
- He loves to be held facing out so he can see the world. He is always looking around and exploring with his eyes.
- He started sucking on his left fist last week. I love it so much! I told Greg he might be left handed because it is always the left fist. He did gag himself a few times because he stuck fingers and his fist too far.
- Most of the time if you tickle his back he will squeal and bend backwards. Did I mention he is the best thing ever?
- He loves to be talked to and he will coo and smile at you when you talk to him.
- He is so happy and smiley in the morning when he wakes up. Every time I look in his bassinet and start talking to him he smiles so big and kicks his legs and waves his arms.
- He is going to be a swimmer, kicker, or something of the sort because he is always kicking his legs and waving his arms around. He kicks his blanket off every night.
- He gets really wide-eyed if he is in a new place and just looks around and around.
- He will make the cutest frowny face if he gets startled by a noise, so sad but so cute.
- He is a champion at all his doctor appointments. They sit and listen to his heart and poke at him and he just puts his hand on his doctor's arm.
- He is a binky boy and is now learning how to get his binky back in if it is semi-close to his mouth.
- He can stand up and sit up without much support.
- Never would I have thought that I would think someone pooping is so cute. He puts his chin to his chest, pulls his legs up, and grunts.
- He sleeps sprawled out, arms up by his head, and legs spread out.
- Every time I put him in his bassinet when he is asleep he stretches by curving his back up. He also does it when he is done eating and I put him on my lap to burp him.
- When we feed him in the middle of the night and I go to burp him he makes the cutest little groggy face and usually falls asleep with his face in my palm as I burp him.
April 20, 2011
A Few Faves of Mine
I still need to purchase a baby book to write all the little cute things about my amazing baby. So until I remember to buy one I will share a few of my favorite things about Cooper before I forget about them because he starts doing new cute things.