July 31, 2013

Post from July I never got around to finishing

Cooper is our chatter box. From
The minute he wakes up till he goes to bed he is talking all day long! He is so funny and creative. Everyday he is multiple animals throughout the day and that means I am too. So I not only get called mommy, but mommy turtle, mommy dino, mommy birdy, etc. He roars like a dinosaur and bear all day too. He loves his stuffed animals and takes such good care of them. He loves to sing too and listen to music. His favorite songs are Old McDonald, Twinkle Twinkle, Monkeys Jumping on the Bed, and Itsy Bitsy Spider. 

He is such a sweet and loving boy. He gives hugs and kisses all the time to EVERYone without warning. We need to probably work on stranger danger. He has said a few prayers all by himself without any encouragement. We pray every night at bedtime so he knows what to do. One night after I finished he started all by himself and said, "Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for Nana & Papa, thank you for my big Thomas & baby Thomas, Amen!" I melted! He has done it a few times since and included mommy, daddy, his Ribber (River), his Heddar, and his Greggy. 

He just keeps amazing us with his crazy memory. I taught him his birthday only a few times, but now he knows it perfectly. He is very excited for his birthday and to have a party. He can help me read his books because he has memorized so many of them. 

No comments: