March 21, 2013

My Favorite Boy

Cooper is growing up so much and he is so dang smart. We can't get enough of him and he makes each day so much more enjoyable. He talks and talks and loves to sing. He usually makes up his own songs but will sing Elmo's got the moves sometimes. He says the cutest things. Here are some of my recent faves:

"Mmmm tasty!!"
"You too mama." In response to me telling him I love him or that he is my best friend
"Silly/funny dada."
"Sorry train/turtle/toy." If he bumps a toy or anything he says this
"Thank you/please." He has great manners
"Come see me."

Tonight when I was putting him to bed we were cuddling in his rocking chair and I asked him if he wanted to pray and he said yes. So I said a prayer and when I was thanking Heavenly Father for our blessings Cooper said, "thank you." Then when I mentioned Jesus he repeats "Jesus." At the end he said "amen!" after me. He is so much fun and melts my heart everyday. He loves church and every Sunday gets excited to put his "church shoes!" on. Whenever I am wearing a dress he thinks it's "go church!" He never even bats an eye when I drop him off to nursery.

He has been learning his letters, colors, shapes, numbers, and so much. He knows just about every animal and the sounds they make. He loves to sing the alphabet and even loves it more when he sings it with his daddy. He calls lowercase letters baby and uppercase big dada. He will sometimes sing it at night in his bed and we can hear him over the baby monitor. He knows red, orange, wellow (yellow), geen (green), boo (blue), and purple. He knows that the sky is blue and grass is green. He points out colors all day. He know heart, circle, and star shape. He loves to play hide & seek and will go stand against the wall with his face in his hands and start counting. His counting usually goes like this, "1, 2, 6, 9"

Some of his favorite things right now are choo choo trains, sharks, still obsessed with turtles, dinosaurs, rocks, playgrounds, bunny juice aka chocolate milk, shark tails, kids, gogurt, brushing his teeth, letters, coloring, dancing, singing, playing on dada's guitar, wrestling, and bubble baths.







No comments: