July 21, 2015

Ladys' Man

Cooper is such a romantic. He's always talking about when he grows up and gets married. He says he is going to marry his best friend, Madi. At church a few weeks ago, one of the little girls in our sunbeam class put her arm around him. He looked at her and said, "I'm going to marry Madi when I grow up!" Didn't want her to get any ideas ;) 

We were watching Princess and the Frog and the song came on with credits. He came up to me and said, "Ma'am can I please a have a dance?" As we are dancing I told him he was the best thing I never knew I needed & he said I was the best thing he needed. 

He also asked me today if brown mommies & daddies have brown babies. When I told him yes, he asked if I could have a brown baby brother for him. When I told him I couldn't, because daddy and I are not brown. He was a bit disappointed.

No comments: